Training the employees to present confidently at work
Speaking confidently is an important
skill to have in a professional setup, non-native English speakers benefit a lot more from these trainings. Learn and get inspired from the story and real-life example of this Indian girl from a middle-class family on how she became a circuit breaker and defined the “new normal” for her community by accepting that English is not her first language, she has an Indian ascent. The participants will learn learn how to:
- Get rid of their fear of saying something wrong in meetings ( both culturally inappropriate and grammatically incorrect )
- Share their ideas
- Have a great impact on their team.
- Be know as a subject matter expert
Training the employees to embrace their culture
In the attempt to fit
in to the new country we immigrated in to or the new job we acquired , most of us let go of our unique point of difference. Learn and get inspired from the story and real-life example of this Indian girl from a middle-class family on how she became a
circuit breaker and defined the “new normal” for her community by embracing her culture and fast tracking her career. The participants will learn how to :
- Stand up and represent
our whole self.
- Get rid of the fear of facing criticism or judgment.
- Get over our own cultural
- Not to let go of our sense of identity
- Save our right to flourish in full